If you are an individual looking to join a team that is leading the fight against scammers or looking to join a community that is dedicated to fighting scammers, you are in the right place!
Becoming a Team Member
Being a Team Member at SPS allows you to put your professional skill to good use, we are always working for the common goal of fighting against scammers, and raising awareness.
- You must be an Active Member, We understand everyone has a job and a life. However, we need people that are dedicated and active to have a fully functional team.
- Some form of Electronic Skill, While being a scam-baiter is not required, you must have some form of skill to offer, this can be anything as basic as writing skills or things of that nature.
- Understand that Team Members are only brought on, by a needed basis. If a particular skill is needed we will look at the applications of people that who have that said skill
Joining The Board
Being on the Board allows you to partake in decisions that affect the Team Members, and the Direction SPS takes. Since SPS is running like a non-profit organization, the Board is the heart of SPS and what we do as a team.
- You must be a Team Member for at least 3 months
- You must have the time dedicated to participate in Board Meetings
- You must be an active member
Before applying, you should check what type of applications we are taking and how long below:
Accepting Applications: No
Application Type: -------
General Application Window: We are taking any and all applications with any sort of computer related skill.
Particular Skill: We are only taking applications for a specific computer related skill and will only look at applications with said skill.